Yup, she was starting to get a little mullety. It was still so thin I didn't want to cut it, but it was needing a trimming. So the two of us teamed up and gave Hailey a decent trim.
She didn't so much like the sight of scissors coming at her face (Doesn't she trust Mom & Dad?), but the back wasn't so bad.
Fighting off the scissors The tears
Maybe this isn't so bad
But in the end, it didn't look too bad and Hailey even survived.
5 comments:
Awesome! I know how hard it is to cut hair that you have been WAITING for! But a trim always helps. It looks great.
Ah the mullet. It is so sad to cut their hair when they work so hard to get it! :) You did a good job by the way.
I'm impressed by your skills! Nice job. I don't know that I could do that well. I think cutting boys hair with trimmers has got to be easier than cutting little girl hair. Way to go! :)
Wow in those pics she really looks like a baby pic of me when I was still blonde and wearing foot PJs like that.
great job! :) josh and i both find ourselves attached to abigail's hair and hesitant to cut it.ha. however, i'm the realist and know it needs trimming from time to time ;)
Post a Comment