Tuesday, February 7, 2012

3 in a row

Tonight is the 3rd night Hailey has gone to bed WITHOUT her pacifier! She asks for it each night, but after just a couple minutes of a bit of whimpering (not even full on screaming, lucky huh!?) she drifts off!
We started hiding the binkies in the cupboard during the day a few weeks ago and now the night is going tremendously better than expected so far!
She is still learning new words EVERY day!
AND she even stayed in nursery the whole time last Sun. and was PLAYING when I got there, NOT being held!!
**In reference to the last post: Hailey has not been climbing out of the crib at night either! But I think once the binky is GONE, she will go to the toddler bed, ahhh!**
Hailey is getting SOOO BIG!! I can't believe it!

3 comments:

Emily Empey said...

Good girl hailey! Do you want me to keep the binky away at naptimes! She is getting so big! I think she's ready for a toddler bed! When I lay her down for naps I just lay her on my bed - she doesnt even move- she's always been so good about staying laid down!

Emily Empey said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
tash said...

I love hearing her in the background when I call. She sounds so big hearing her talk..wish I could see her. Hint - make a video and post it!