Thursday, February 2, 2012

Really not much exciting is going on, besides Hailey growing up.
We have been potty training for a while now, just hoping the habit picks up and I think we are almost there, getting closer anyway. She says a whole lot now, which makes things much easier now that she can communicate at least her basic needs. Last night she climbed out of her crib for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd times, haha. I guess its a good thing we got the rail to convert her crib already; and now it must be time to get her in her toddler bed.  :(

Our cute girl-

She loved the puppies and even helped socialize them-


It took me a couple weeks, but I finally figured out that "myo" means "smile" and she wants to take a picture or have her picute taken, hehee! (This is Daddy's headlamp, which she thought made a good camera.)-

Cuddling with the last puppy. She would point to the back door and say "puppy" when she wanted to go visit them.

Wearing one of the skirts I made her.

Now, Fire is expecting a litter towards the end of this month. We are lucky enough to have already sold 5! Hopefully we don't have a problem selling the rest. That will put us that much closer to our new house! I think we are almost there!
Justin was laid off for the last month and has just gone back to work. It was nice to have some family time and especially for he and Hailey to have a bit of bonding time.
Ohh and we have enjoyed having better roads and temperatures above the single digits this winter!  :)

2 comments:

Par 5 said...

What?? New house? What does that mean? Where? When? I can't believe how grown up H is! Where has the time gone??

Lyndsay said...

Glad hubby got a job, that can be scary. Sounds like things are going well over there, and I hope things continue to warm up, maybe I can plant my garden in March!!