Looky here!
That's what I call a GOOD TRAINER....or Do we just have a GOOD HORSE?!
Lightning went to the trainer (Dirk) just over 2 weeks ago, with only the little bit of work Justin had done on him. (We decided to send him bcuz Justin knows he won't be able to get to Pocatello enough to train him well and quickly.)
And when we stopped by last Saturday (only a little over a week of training), this is what we found.....
.....Lightning being ridden for the 6th time!!
The trainer had him going in circles......
.....they even did a little galluping.....
Also, Dirk's brother came by and had his little girl, about 3, who wanted to see the horse, so while Dirk was standing there chatting w/ Justin, the brother put the little girl on Lightning, I was a bit nervous, cuz he is still a very green horse, but he didn't even care! I was pretty jealous that she got to sit on my horse before I did. I have to wait over a month anyway. :(
Dirk said that by this last Saturday, he should have him doing trail rides!! Wow! That was some fast training, now we can't wait to get our turns on him! I hope he stays this easy!
3 comments:
WOW that is great! I am so glad he is going well!!
Very cool, you'll have to let Syd and Alex ride and James.
Sounds like good horse and good trainer. It will be fun when you get to get on yourself.
Post a Comment