Wendy and Emily threw me a shower which I invited everybody from the pharmacy, my ward, and family to. Here are some of the highlights:
The adorable diaper cake my Mom made:
This is the little dress that my Mom had picked up by a friend in Paris! So, even though I haven't made it yet, my little girl will have a bit of Parisien fashion!!
And Justin's aunts came from Utah, which was nice, but he was sad he couldn't see them. He should have come, hahaaa, he would have LOVED that!!
_ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _
Baby Shower #2
A couple of my "teacher" friends, Angel and Amy, threw me a shower that I invited a bunch of my friends to. Here are a few of the highlights:
Ellie was a GREAT 'chubby bunny' type game partner.
5 comments:
Aw, they did a great job and it looked cute!
Keep that dress from Paris forever! ha. I still can't let go some of the things I bought there because I don't know when I'll get to go back :)
Wish we could have come!
You're almost there!!!!
Wow, you are getting so close!! Can't wait for you to hold that precious little girl!
Sounds like you have been well celebrated. :) You are looking great by the way.
We are excited to see pics of Petite Hadley when she arrives.
Any closer to a name...what about Sophia - Olivia - Clara...still thinking...
I like Olivia, Justin-not so much.
Post a Comment