Now everybody's happy! They LOVE to retrieve!!
This is Justin giving a 'Back' signal. In the seniors you have to be able to guide your dog to where a 'blind' retrieve is waiting for them. (They don't know where it is and they have to trust the owner and follow intructions well to pass that part.) There are also left, right, and if you're good, also a back-right and back-left (which are just diagonal) and J has Gunnar and Lucy both doing all those!
The white spots are buckets. Justin uses those to train the different directions, they are a good point to start with to learn the different directions.
We went training last weekend with our friends who have a dog that's training for the Juniors and they also bought one of our pups from us. Fire got to play with her brother, Bear.
Shake it off! This is a fun part to watch, but I always make sure I'm a few yards away. ;)
============================================
Justin has also been working nightly on creating a web-site for our business. We have the blogspot one because it was quick and very easy, but it doesn't do all we would like it to. The one he is doing now is very complicated and is not done yet, hopefull by our next litter it will be up and running. We'll let you all know when it is to our satisfaction.
2 comments:
He really should look for a class to help him with the website. I hope you have fun with training.
fun!!! But hey I want you to come visit me in the hospital when i am in surgery and that is the same weekend! haha I understand though! have fun training and the tests and such!! Oh and thats super exciting about finding out your student teaching!!!
Post a Comment