Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I got my Light!

This is going to be boring to most of you, but I'm very excited about it! I finally got a backyard floodlight!! This weekend Justin's friend, Brett came and helped him put in a replacement light for the one they took down shortly after we moved in almost 3 years ago. When we moved in, they vamped up the electricity to the house and garage and had to take down the existing backyard light. It was difficult to think of a new way and place to put in a new one, so after 2 1/2 yrs of begging from me and a lot of thought from the boys (plus you can't do much in the winter), a wireless floodlight is in! YAY!! So, now I don't have to stand at the back door in the middle of the night and geuss when the dogs will want back in, I can see when it's time and don't have to be a zombie for longer than necessary. :) Plus, in the summer, I can jump on the tramp in the dark. (Another reason I'm so excited for this is because it means it's almost summer time if work can be done outside!)

3 comments:

Jenkins Family said...

Hey, that's exciting to me! That is one of our fist projects for our new house that we want to do. Congrats! :)

Patty and Jim Conan said...

I had no idea you could get wireless flood lights. It's a great idea.

The Todd's Life said...

I'm excited that you have the light. We have an outside remote that actually was for Christmas lights. We plugged it into the light and now we can turn it on from inside the house. We can take it with us when we go somewhere so it's turned on when we get home. It works great for us. Before that, we had a motion light. That didn't work for us because the cats (or the wind) turned it on most of the time-shining in our bedroom.
It's nice to be able to see wqhere you're going.
Aunt Diane