Finally, our North facing front yard has melted and we have GRASS, YAY! And the great news about this is that I can get rid of the final Christmas decorations! You see, I've already taken down the deer and garland, but all the cords have been FROZEN under the ice that is shaded by our house and I can't get them unfrozen to put everything away, so I ended up taking it all down and then piling it on the frozen ice until TODAY when it has ALL MELTED AWAY!!
And the backyard has been melted for a couple weeks, but (and this isn't so pleasant) the winter supply of POO has just unfrozen, so that it could be picked up. Yesterday on Justin's day off, he picked up a HUGE portion of the newly revealed stock pile (this is one of the many downsides to having pets in the winter). So, thanks to Justin, we now have a fresh backyard, ready for SUMMER! Goody, goody, gumdrops!
2 comments:
Yet one more reason why Paul says No, No to the Perro! :)
Oh one day we will have a yard. I know it means work, but it will be worth it.
When I saw the post title, I thought it was going to be about something environmentally not friendly.
Post a Comment