For Wendy's Christmas present, I wanted to give her "professional" pictures of her kids. So, I went and took a bunch of pic.s (thank you Alex and Sydney, for being patient with me, for the most part) and framed a few for her and then gave her a CD of all the good ones, so she could have all she wanted. And since I think my niece and newphew are CUTE! I thought I would share! :)








5 comments:
way cute! you did these?! I'm way impressed!
Good job! I especially like the one where they are climbing the wall!!
I love all the pictures, the kids are a couple of cuties. Great job Kristin.
Nice job Kristin and what a great idea for a gift.
Thanks for sharing them. I love the color pictures better than the black and white pictures. You did a great job! I love taking pictures. I used to think that would be a good thing for me to get into. I don't have the time to put the right effort into that hobby anymore.
Aunt Diane
Post a Comment