Well, we have been BUSY takin' care of pups and cleanin' up after pups, so I haven't posted anything, I'll get some cute pic.s I promise (I've taken a lot!). We just went and sat in front of Sportsman's for a couple hours and now have one sold that way............(10 min. later) and they just came and got our light yellow male (my favorite). So, now we are down to three. 4 have gone home now, 1 tomorrow and 1 when she's 8 weeks. Yay, less mess to pick up!!!! So, if you know anyone who wants a black male, red female, or yellow female, check out our web-site (linked over on the right).P.S. Just for fun:
We named most of the pups, just cuz it was easier that way and here is how things have turned out with those who have gone home:
Black male-we knew who he was going to, so: Bear
Red Male/"Red" : Ranger
Yellow Female/"Sarah" : Coco
Red Female/(well we aren't sure who is who all the time, we have called them "Chica" and Alex named one, we think the other one, "Francis") : Bella :) - I like that one!
And Darcy (to go home Fri.), Myla (Sydney named her), other black boy, and other red girl, and Mike (he was the impulse buy who just went home) don't have new names yet.
2 comments:
I know I could breed dogs because I get too attached and I would cry each time one left...
I hope you're able to find good homes for the remaining 3 puppies.
AHHHHHHHHH!
Post a Comment