2 exclamations cuz he's 2 years old. Tomorrow - January 19th, is his 2nd Birthday! Now my hope is that he will leave the "puppy" stage and calm down a bit! :)
He is SUCH a lovable dog, VERY smart! He went through the teenager stage for a bit, where he was stubborn, I think that's over. He learns very well, quickly, faster than most. He thinks he's a lap dog and I'm perfectly ok with that except for his ELBOWS!! He is skinny, but very tall and very HANDSOME! He loves to LOOK out the window. He is GENTLE with puppies. And of course, he loves to SWIM and HUNT!!!
One year old-
That's OUR BOY!!
7 comments:
I had to get caught up with the puppies. They are so cute! and Gunnar is beautiful. I love labs.
Happy Birthday.
You are such a proud momma, very cute. :)
Only two and a papa to 9 WOW and a sweet papa to boot.
WOw can't believe its been TWO years!!
Happy Birthday Tomorrow!
Happy Birthday to you and your boy!! I hope you had a great one. Your sisters really love you (their blogs show it). :)
I just realized that I must have missed your birthday. Sorry about that. How young are you anyhow.
Aunt Diane
Post a Comment