Sunday, December 7, 2008

'Tis the Season!

I LOVE Christmas time and LOVE decorating; here's our holiday house.

(The snowflakes dance! It's pretty exciting (at least for our neighborhood).
Yup, those say Justin and Kristin ...AND... Gunnar and Lucy (and yes we fill them Christmas morning. :)
My Christmas villiage. (It's all miniatures.)


I always have a nativity (along with other decor that reminds us) to Remember the TRUE reason for the Season!

And of course, this time of year means lots of baking!

And Finally.....

Thanks to Steve for bringing us home a tree from the Selway for the 3rd year in a row!

(Too bad you can't put branches where you want them on real trees, but that makes them all unique!!)

8 comments:

Emily Empey said...

cute cute cute! love the decoratinhg!!! isn't christmas fun! by the way i laughed really hard at family photo 2

tash said...

You have more stuff then I remember. I have SO much stuff I think it's time to purge.

tash said...

Oh yeah, it looks good.

bar-b-ann said...

Awesome....you did a very nice job decorating....looks great!

Wendlelyn said...

Everything is so cute! I will send them a message saying you would like an invite but I don't know what email you use for this, so you need to let me know.

Devin and Megan said...

I totally loved the updates. Ya'll are so stink'n cute. Lucy does look tired, poor girl.
Almost done with school! Hang in there.
Hey Justin how are you doing?

Claire said...

Kristen, You may not remember me, but my parents are Bruce and Patti. They are friends with your mom. Wendy happened upon my blog. I think the last time I saw you, you were 12 or something. You look amazing and very happy. I wish we could have one of your puppies, my boys would love it. Another time maybe. Merry Christmas!

jeff and alli said...

Your place looks awesome!