Sunday, December 7, 2008
Justin Felt a Puppy!!
Justin felt a puppy for the 1st time tonight! He was sittin' on the couch pettin' Lucy and rubbin' her belly, when he really surprisedly said, "Hey! I felt one!" and I said, "What? (pause) A Puppy?!" And then, he described to me what he felt and then let me feel. It was definately a puppy, a VERY tiny puppy! It was a little paw, pushin' away. We've been feeling for a few days now, wondering if this would happen. It's pretty exciting. Justin was pretty cute, after I felt a few little pushes, I let him have the spot back, and he sat there for the next 20 minutes feeling away and smiling every time he got kicked. Lucy doesn't seem to mind too much, she is just still SLEEPY ALL the time!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow, that is really cool, how fun.
oh how fun! i absolutely love the feeling of little puppies or kittens kicking. i remember putting my ear to our cats tummies all the time and just listening and feeling their little thumps! how exciting!
oh how cute! Lucy is a trooper! thats cute that justin loved feeling a puppy!!! just wait til he feels his child on your belly!!! how fun- i want to see the puppies so keep me posted!
Flower's tummy felt like a bunch of aliens.
Post a Comment