Sunday, September 14, 2008

Joe Nichols

The concert we really wanted to go to was the Joe Nichols concert with Jason Michael Carrol opening. I LOVE "Whiskey makes her clothes fall off" and "The Impossible." I love his deep voice. We were pretty excited for this one and it was great, much better than poison, at least for our taste. JMC's voice was so stinking deep, you couldn't believe that such a manly voice could come out of such a skinny boy, but he was great. Joe sang a rock song, I think it's called, "Rockstar," Justin even liked it, the band did a really great job! I absolutely love concerts, the atmosphere I think is what it is, no one could possibly be unhappy at a concert, they are so upbeat!

Jason Michael Carrol- He sings "Livin' our Lovesong" and "Alyssa Lies."
The guitarists- they looked more country than JMC did.
He looks like a rocker, not a country singer.


And the Main Event. . . . .


Yup, it was a good night!

3 comments:

tash said...

I don't know who any of these guys are, but the guy in the leather jacket is cute.

jeff and alli said...

I don't know who these people are, are they country singers? If so, that is probably why I don't know them, there are no good country stations out here. I only know of one country radio station, and it is really bad hick country. Sad. I was happy when I was in Idaho because I was able to listen to good country again. :)

Favs From My Kitchen to Yours!! said...

I agree with Sausha but I also think the singer is pretty hot too.

Concerts are so much fun!! With Poison just a couple of weeks back and then this, you guys are really livin' it up! Good for you.