
Government perkes are awesome, especially for those of us who don't have to do anything to recieve the perkes! Since Justin's Dad is one of the County Commissioners for Bannock County, he gets tickets to many events around the area, so we thought we might as well use their tickets to Poison, figuring they wouldn't care to go.
The concert was AWESOME!!! I only knew like 2 songs of theirs and only knew Brett Michaels from "Rock of Love 2," but it was so much fun, VERY loud also! They had some decent pyrotechnics for a couple of the songs too. Here's some pic . . . . .


This is the main guitarist. He did a really long solo and I don't know that I was impressed with the music, but I was super impressed with how fast he moved his fingers!!

I couldn't get the full affect of the pyrotech.s, but here's proof that they were there.

ROCK ON! (Me being a nerd. Notice the 80's "crimped" hair.)

My only regret - I couldn't get a good close up of Brett. :(
2 comments:
You're not old enough to remember Poision. I know MANY songs!
I think Jeff would have enjoyed this one.
Post a Comment