I wanted to have some family pictures taken, since we really haven't had any pictures taken of Justin and I since we got married and so that we could send some Christmas cards with pictures of our "family."
Sausha was patient enough to take the pic.s and my Mom was kind enough to try to keep the dogs' attention toward the camera. (I think they at least got a few good laughs out if it.) I would like to get some where the sun is not in our faces. This might just be a first try, but we'll see if Hunting Season allows us another try. ;)
**********************************************************
A little side note: I decided to read Twilight and can I say, I am ADDICTED to Edward! I'm about 1/2 way through the 1st book.
8 comments:
I think their are some good ones. I really like the one with just the two of you. I also like Justin's fav.
oh fun! they look very nice :)
How Fun! I like #2 & #3. What a cute family.
hahah i love edward too! yeah told you to read it! and i lov ethe pictures! i have to say i like the one justin likes! sausha is good at taking pics!! Does she have a professional camera!?
Just wait until the last book...that one is definately my favorite! I love the pictures! I think that I agree with you! That is my favorite...with the dogs! You are all so cute!
Nope, Sausha doesn't have a fancy dancy camera, she simply used our camera.
I like them, they look great!
Sorry I'm so late with a comment. I enjoyed your pictures. My favorite is the first one on the post-the one where both of you are standing and your hair is on one of your shoulders to the side.
(Our family also includes 2 dogs, so I totally know what they mean to you.)
Aunt Diane
Post a Comment