Thursday, October 2, 2008

Our New Niece!!

She's waving Hello to the world.

This is LITTLE miss Cassidy Medriano Lloyd. She was born Sept. 30th, 2008. She was due towards the end of November, she was only 32 weeks along, but decided she wasn't waiting any longer! She is 4lbs. 14oz. and so stinkin' adorable! She is Justin's 1/2 brother's 1st child, so Justin's 1st niece! The sad thing is they all live at Ford Hood in Texas, so who knows when we will get to meet her, we haven't even met Brad's wife, Elaine. The good news is that pictures can be sent in an instant, so we can enjoy those, which I will share with you now!

Meet Baby Cassidy. One day old.

Happy new Mommy. This is E.J., whom we've never met (or even seen a pic. of until now).

One Proud Papa!

3 comments:

jeff and alli said...

I think she looks really good for being so early. Hopefully she is getting strong quickly. Congrats!

Sandy said...

Aren't blogs good for keeping up with friends. That's what I'm doing right now. I'm glad your niece is doing well. She's a cutie.

Sandy said...

You should take the Princess quiz. Click on "Which Princess Are You" on my blogsite and find out who you really are. I'm guess Jazmine??