Monday, May 26, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUCY!!


Today is Lucy's 1st Birthday. She is a beautiful girl and a bit too much of a princess, but that's just her! She weighs about 65 lbs. and is hopefully going to grow another 10 lbs. at least. She is independent, loves to have her belly scratched, loves to play with Gunnar, chase the hose and attack it, hates getting in trouble, doesn't love dogs she doesn't know and will give anyone who is nice to her a dozen kisses if given the chance. She is going to make a very good hunting dog, she is doing very well at everything she learns, it just takes her a bit to learn new things.





3 comments:

Lynette said...

Too cute! Jared and I love dogs and we can't wait to have 5 of them after we get our dream ranch. lol. Happy b-day to your cute dog! (isn't she the one you grew up with?...maybe I'm losing my mind)

Lynette said...

Nevermind, I think I answered my own question. lol.

jeff and alli said...

Happy Birthday! I love how much you love your dogs, it is very cute.