Sadly, I am no longer in the YWs, I just got released. I don't think that (in this ward) there will be another calling that I enjoy. This one took up soooo much time and caused a small amount of stress and lots of worry about my very few girls, but I didn't want it to end. I'm sad, but I will be relieved (homework wise) having my Tuesday evenings back!
3 comments:
It is sad when you lose a calling you enjoy. I hope however that they will find you one that you might also like. :)
Oh, I hate that! I lost my job in the Primary awhile ago and it sucked major. I am so glad we found each other's blogs! Just one more way to see what each other is up to. We still need to get together!
Wow! I think it's so great that you train your dogs for hunting! How cool! When I was reading the first post, I was wondering what you were training them for. That's too cool.
Post a Comment