Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Lucy's 1st Aspirin

So, we have NO idea what happened, but this morning when we all woke up, Lucy wouldn't walk on her front foot, not at all!! She just laid down and rested. Justin checked her foot for burrs or something, but no apparent injury at all. It does seem to be her ankle (I guess that's the human equivalent). I thought I might take her to the vet to see if she could tell, but when I got home from school, she seems much more active and walks on it like 60% now. So, I gave her an Apririn and will watch it for a day or so, we'll lay off the training for tonight, but hope she gets all the way better soon, cuz we have to get her ready for Sunday. I'm sure now that she'll be just fine, but it's so wierd, I have no idea what's wrong and that bothers me.

1 comment:

jeff and alli said...

I'm glad she sounds alright. I hate it when that happens to me, sometimes I will feel a pain somewhere, and I think I should get it checked but the next day it is gone and I will have no idea what it was. Oh well.