Monday, November 24, 2014

Oakland/San Francisco July 2014 - Part 2

Tuesday we saw the Golden Gate bridge.


 Alex being silly.
Love this picture of Alex and Hailey! 




Then we headed to the San Francisco Zoo!

 Hailey wore her favorite outfit (zebras) to pose with the zebras!


 Papa gorilla.

Baby danced so funny. 


 Two types of rhinos.              


 A free-range peacock. One of which Sydney decided to feed.











 Kangaroos.

 It was too cold for the koala, so we had to look at him in his case.

  Avery was there too.


At the very end they had an amazing playground!!



It was part jungle, part ice burg and for the tiny kids, part river.



Now, is when I tell you, I was the WORST MOTHER! Hailey wanted this zebra, but it was day 2 of adventures and I thought she might want something at the beach more. I WAS WRONG!!! This is all she talked about the rest of the trip. Good thing I took a picture of her alligator tears, so that we could remember exactly what it was and try to get it later!


No comments: