Little Miss has been asking for a baby sister since last summer, so yes she is very excited! Now we just have to wait and see if she gets her exact wish or if she'll get stuck with a baby brother! :)
Congratulations!!!! I hope you're feeling good and your pregnancy goes smoothly and well. Hailey is looking so grown and so adorable! I especially like the last announcement photo you posted with her by the sign.
6 comments:
Congratulations, Kristin!! Cute :) I love her dress!! Hope you are feeling well :)
Congratulations!!!! I hope you're feeling good and your pregnancy goes smoothly and well.
Hailey is looking so grown and so adorable! I especially like the last announcement photo you posted with her by the sign.
Yeah!!!! Congratulations Kristin!
And your family pictures are really cute.
How much fun! Great pictures and Congratulations!!
Congrats! That is very exciting!
I love the pictures, and I love that you're having another one!! Congratulations!!
Post a Comment