Hailey has been successfully informed that Santa only brings presents to good little kids and doesn't bring them to naughty kids who don't listen and obey their Mommy and Daddy.
However, she has NO desire to go sit on Santa's lap and tell him what she wants for Christmas. I thought we had finally convinced her she needed to tell him what she wanted before he went back to the North Pole, until yesterday...
As, I left for work, I mentioned that she could ask Daddy to take her to tell Santa what she wanted and got a phone call minutes later from Justin telling me what Hailey had just explained to him.... "I don't need to go sit on Santa's lap because I didn't want to do my hair, so I am naughty, so Santa's not bringing me presents, so I don't need to tell him what I want."
Yep, the day before she refused to let me do her hair and so I told her that she was being naughty and Santa wouldn't bring her presents.
We've tried to tell her that she can still be nice and get a couple presents, but she says she is naughty and doesn't get presents.
No comments:
Post a Comment