I never really thought Hailey would be old enough to enjoy the zoo this summer, but she LOVES ANIMALS! So, we decided we would take her (me wanting to go had nothing to do with it).
We also watched them feed the penguins, which we'd never seen before. They all have a different colored arm band and the girl marks it down once that color gets his fish.
The otters were fun!

We liked watching them swim up to us under the water.

She liked the wallabee. Her favorite was the dingo, of course, but I couldn't get a picute of him, his glass is pretty small.
There was a new baby zebra.

There was something she thought she wanted to see!


I was excited the snow leopard came out of hiding for once!

Of course we tried the petting zoo. I think Hailey likes to look at animals more than touch them! Except for dogs!
There was also a baby camel that we got watch be fed her bottle.
It was a fun little afternoon. I think we all 3 enjoyed it!
1 comment:
FUN! I love trips to the zoo! and I love the Daddy daughter picture!
Post a Comment