Then Sat., Justin took me out to breakfast too (cuz he said that I had had a crappy Birthday)!! So, I got 2 dinners and a breakfast out of my Birthday! He also gave me a beautiful dress coat that was exactly what I wanted!
Now, the best part.....
We went to Remo's for dinner and when we got there, our table was a HUGE table in a back room. There was Sam and Farlee, Steve and Colleen and my Dad and James and apparently everyone else was late. Then my friend Dantzel showed up, yippee, and then Wendy. Justin had also invited more high school and college friends, but the fact that it was in Poky, those people were all that came. I thought it was super sweet of him to sneak my phone away and call all my friends secretly! I was impressed and very thankful! We had a yummy dinner and great fun. I even got a free Birthday dessert and it wasn't some little sundae, I got to pick one of their fantastic desserts!
-All my people-thanks everyone!
-Dantzel and I
-My super sweet Justin and ITHANKS JUSTIN!!! I love and appreciate you!! I had a great Birthday!
3 comments:
ahh, that's fun! It totally tops the trip to Boise! :)
AW, that is so sweet you scored some points there bud!
Happy Birthday!
i am so sad i missed it- we were all so sick- and mary had a fever!! :(
Post a Comment