Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Spring Time!!

It's finally turning GREEN outside! We just noticed that our front tree is beginning to bud and Justin informed me that a few flowers from last year are coming up too!! Yeah!



Last weekend I met my friend Sherstin in SLC for a little girl time. We went to the Salt Lake Temple, and the grounds were amazingly beautiful- I didn't know flowers existed in this part of the world in April! I had to take lots of pictures of the flowers, cuz they made me so HAPPY!

4 comments:

jeff and alli said...

Oh those flowers are beautiful. I just love temple grounds. Glad you were able to enjoy the beauty.

Favs From My Kitchen to Yours!! said...

SPRING IS AWESOME!!! Are you having a garden this year? I copied your cute idea and am putting pics throughout the year of our garden growing on my blog. It's great to see new life in our seemingly dead yards! Temple grounds are BEAUTIFUL! Thanks for sharing!

The Dillons said...

Your pictures are beautiful and I LOVE the flower pictures!!! Yay!!!

The Todd's Life said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures.
I guess I missed something. I didn't find Alex's update.
I listened to all of your songs. Is Bella's Lullaby from the Twilight series. Stephanie's daughter was at our house doing schoolwork on a composer. I believe she talked about this composer doing this song. She said it was a pretty song, I believe she said it was just piano music. This song was a "good listen".