Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Thank You Veterans

I want to take the opportunity today to express how I feel every day. . . .Thanks to ALL veterans! I am especially, and beyond words, grateful to and for those Patriots who sacrificed their lives for this country. I will always be indebted to the men who fought in the Revolutionary and Civil wars. I am extremely lucky and grateful to live in a country with such freedoms as we have. I am able to be me because of what they gave, so Thank You to the veterans who fought for this country and who now fight to keep our free nation strong!

2 comments:

jeff and alli said...

i add my thanks as well

Lynette said...

Thank you for that post. I don't think that people appreciate enough or they forget what they have here. I wish everyone could read "To destroy you is no loss"...amazing book and it makes you soooo grateful (since you're a history major, I figured you might like that suggestion).

I'm sorry I haven't been able to get updated on your blog! I absolutely love that you shot that 4 point by yourself! And skinning...how awesome is that?!

I loved your costume too. So cute. I love history and your costume looked so fun! Cute pumpkin too.