Ummm, Justin doesn't dress up. He kind of had to wear his work uniform at work, so he couldn't dress up at work and we had no where fancy to be later. My hope is that if we ever have a party to go to, he will suck it up and dress up! :)
Hey Kristin! I found your blog...yea for me! Very cute by the way. Since I don't go to your Wal*Mart very much, I can keep tabs on you this way...nice!
9 comments:
How could someone not know what you were? Awesome costume btw! I love it!
WHWE girl you look HOT! From the 20's right. The can can.
What did justin dress up as?
i think the costume looks great. GOOD JOB!
Ummm, Justin doesn't dress up. He kind of had to wear his work uniform at work, so he couldn't dress up at work and we had no where fancy to be later. My hope is that if we ever have a party to go to, he will suck it up and dress up! :)
cute cute!!! how fun!!
you look great and i love the pumpkin below.
kristin you are such a cutie!
Hey Kristin! I found your blog...yea for me! Very cute by the way. Since I don't go to your Wal*Mart very much, I can keep tabs on you this way...nice!
Rachelle
Rachelle, come back! I can't find you! How do I find you!
Post a Comment