Sunday, August 3, 2008

Sunday Evening

Here are some of our training pic.s from last Sunday evening.

My pretty girl.


We are gonna get a good pic. of Gunnar jumping to put on our web-site (will come when we start breeding), here's a practice one.

Lucy walking on water. It looked cool in person anyway. (There was a shallow spot in the middle.)

Gunnar's Big Splash! He gets SOOO excited to retrieve!



Me playing photographer. One day it will actually happen.

3 comments:

tash said...

I think those are nice pictures of the dogs. I also think the pic of you and Justin at the rodeo is cute.

jeff and alli said...

I like the dog pictures too and that very last pic. You guys are having so much fun this summer. It sounds very nice.

Patty and Jim Conan said...

Kristin, this is an awesome photo! I think it has happened. Good job. You're a great narrator. I can hear your voice in everything you write. "I can't wait for my kids to ride sheep" He He you're so cute!