Wednesday, July 30, 2008
The Only Title I Can Think of Is a Very Angry One!
I.S.U. has done it again!! Well, this time it wasn't I.S.U. per say, it was . . . , well yes, yes it was! Yet another French class has been clancelled on me!!!! Yes, the only thing I need to graduate! Yes, the reason that I am not already student teaching THIS fall! My cool teacher, Monique, got fed up with I.S.U.'s crap and left, leaving us with one less class to take. Meaning me, who only needs 2 classes to graduate, has only one to take, oh how I.S.U. loves to screw me over! I called and there are no other classes to take. So, now I am awaiting a response from Dr. Dolsen, he is very nice, but a bit Coockoo! telling me if he's willing to take me under his wing and do an Independent Sudy with me. (Pretty much it's like one big Semester project - HUGE! - instead of going to classes 3 days a week.) I tried doing this last sem. when I found out the other class had been cancelled, so that I could keep on track and still do my S.T. this fall, but the teacher refused (bcuz it's too much work for her) and here I am. I think though, that he is a little more willing to help, or so I'll pray! Who knows, maybe this is actually a blessing in disguise, bcuz if this works out, I won't have to drive down to Poky 5 days a week and that will save me LOTS of $$$ and time that I can go to work to pay the bills! I would only have to go down 2 days a week and that would leave me M/W/F to go to work. I'll hope for the best! But can you tell, I AM REALLY SICK OF I.S.U.!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That really sucks. There's absolutely no way you can student teach before you take that class?
Oh, and I understand the whole ISU thing. My little brother has gotten screwed by them a couple different times. I'm so glad I didn't go there!!!
It's not just ISU Kristin, it happens at all schools. Boise State cancelled one of my classes too.
Desole. That does stink. Hopefully the independent study will work. Also, probably a long shot, but BYU has an independent study program, open to anyone with $$$, and it is pretty cheap. The usually have a french class or two. Chances are, it won't be what you need, but it might be worth a look.
Yuck! Do you love how they did this to you 2x! I loved most of the classes I took, but scheduling and administration sucked! I hope that it works out for you! Where would you student teach?
Post a Comment