Remember my first post of the night? How Justin got 2 service calls today, well I have an amendment. . . .
He got home a little before complete dark and wanted to spend some time with his dogs, as our usual Sundays go, so we went for a walk. As we walked out the door I said, "Are you gonna take the phone?" His reply was, "No!". So we went for our walk, came home, sat on the porch, came inside, he checked his phone and Whew, nothing. I go in the bathroom to brush the dogs' teeth (No, I'm not a total NUT! I only do this every couple of months, and yes they hate it, especially Lucy) and Justin comes to the door and says, "Guess what!" and I asked and he replyed, "Another call." After a couple of, "You're joking right?"s, I realized he did indeed have a 3rd call in the same night! I can't believe it! He sooo enjoys his Sundays that he has to recouperate for Mon. and the week to come and he TOTALLY got jipped this week! He just left and is now going to get shorted on sleep (not to mention relaxation) tonight - it's after 10:30 BTW.
I'm so sorry hunny! I love you, you are SUCH a hard worker!!
4 comments:
What a blessing to marry such a hard working man...right? I tell (convince) myself that every night :) Our guys are pretty awesome and I'm amazed at what they're capable of. It sounds like you guys are really happy! Tiffany
Aren't you so grateful for a hard working husband? But sometimes it would be nice if they didn't have to work. :)
Kristin,
What kind of calls did Justin get called out on? Is he a volunteer ems-type guy besides his regular job? I haven't heard of this.
Aunt Diane
No, his work has a phone to be available when the store is not open. Truckers (usually) call a Les Schwab number and the dispatcher calls the closest store to that trucker. Then they take the work truck to the trucker and go fix a flat or replace a tire or whatever the person needs.
Post a Comment