Friday, July 18, 2008

Just wanted to Brag...



When we moved into our house, everything on the front porch was decked out in 80's Gold and was obviously that old. Not only do I think this looks tons better, but I also want to take an opportunity to brag on my husband. He put the numbers up and then had to do the light. This one didn't have the same fixture that the old one did, so whatever smart electrician stuff he had to do, he did and it looks and works great! He is so smart at fixing stuff and making things better around here. He does a wonderful job too, he's not like "Tim the Tool Man Taylor" in the process. He provides well for me and I know he will for our future family. I'm very proud of him! Then we tried to shop for a silver mailbox, but apparently they don't exist, so I painted ours and well, at least it looks better than the rusty gold one did.

9 comments:

jeff and alli said...

Good Husband :)

jeff and alli said...

I love the pictures on your slide. You were a beautiful bride. :)

It is kind of funny to see you as a hunter and a huge animal lover. :)

Sandy said...

I think it looks wonderful. You two make a great team and what a nice wife to brag about her man like you did. Like I say, "you're pretty sweet yourself."

Wendlelyn said...

You two are just cute, you make me laugh!

tash said...

He did a great job. He told me that light was supposed to be 20 mins, but because of the electrical something that he had to change out the whole thing and it took 2 hours.

Patty and Jim Conan said...

Kristin, Thanks, you are so creative with your blog. I love reading the stuff you write, it's so you I can hear you in my mind.

Justin and Kristin said...

Thanks, that's kind of my goal, I'm silly!

Favs From My Kitchen to Yours!! said...

Your house is very cute! And I love your hardwood floors. Your "watch our garden grow" is the best idea I've seen. Can I steal it for next year's garden? You guys are so cute and isn't it nice to have a handy guy around? -Tiff-

Justin and Kristin said...

Why thank you very much Tiffany! I love our house (well except for it could use a master bath). And steal away, I was pretty proud that I came up with that all on my own! I thought about making postings about the garden, but figured people might get bored, so I thought I'd add it to the page and they could pay attention or not pay attention. Yes, it is very nice to have have such a handy man around, I could never do most of the things he does around and he saves us lots of money by doing it himself!!