The good news is that -we have been having sacrament meetings in the gyms over the last 4 months and- today we returned to the newly remodeled chapel. It was really nice looking. I felt like I was visiting another ward. Not only because the chapel was totally different, but also because there was a baby blessing and therefore a whole bunch of extra people there (and our ward is really small).
Then the rest of the day. I leave relief society to Justin standing there saying let's go. Why? He got a call on his work phone. This week he has the after hours phone. He made it through the whole week w/o 1 call, he gets to give it up tomorrow- and as they are saying the closing prayer in Priesthood, he got a call. I am happy though, that he got to go to church. The sad news is that I wanted to go see my Aunt visiting from AZ, but I couldn't cuz I had to be home when J got home bcuz we were going to J's cousin, Megan's house in Rexburg for dinner. We were going there bcuz we love them and they are moving this week to Seattle. So we went to say goodbye. So, next up. - J comes home from the call, we leave to go to Rexburg. We eat dinner and just after the dishes get cleared, guess what, yup another call. So we had to leave and come home, so he could go to work again. We were sad that we couldn't spend more time with them, but still glad that we could see them one last time. Anyway, this Sunday has pretty much sucked (well for Justin anyway)!
2 comments:
You forgot to mention your great game of farkel with me last night....hahahehe......just giving you a hard time.
Sorry about the too little time in one Sunday. :(
Post a Comment