

Alex and Syd came to spend the night Mon. night, cuz I thought it sounded like a good summer activity. The 4 (well 6) of us watched a movie Mon. night, yup I let 'em stay up late! Justin bought treats, including Oreos, which he loves to dip in milk. Alex thought this looked like a good idea and copied Justin, putting the Oreo completely in milk and letting it sit while eating the current one. Well, Alex did one thing different: he put all his Oreos in the milk at once and by the time he got around to eating the last couple, they were MUSH! He had chocolate all over his face, hands and even arms! :) The next morning we played and played, well Alex enjoyed splashing the dogs and Sydney enjoyed the remote control car. Then we went shopping for Grandma's Birthday present and each of the kids picked out their own flowers for her. But I gotta tell ya, even though I was impressed at how well behaved the kids were, I think I let them stay up too late, cuz they were GRUMPYYY!! But, I'll have to do it again when we have more than just a couple hours both days.
4 comments:
They both are getting soo big!
Alex & Sydney will always remember those fun times they spend with their Aunt & Uncle....
Oh, things like this will make you the cool Aunt & Uncle.
Sounds like fun! Man I was reading your other posts and it sounds like how my dad used to have service calls for dairymen and stuff at like 3 in the morning. It's hard with stuff like that. What kind of work does your hubby do?
Post a Comment