Sunday, July 27, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARY!!!

I hope to get to meet you for real very soon, but I already know that you are sooo cute and a precious miracle to your Mommy and Daddy who are overjoyed to welcome you!

My long-time friend, Emily had her baby, Mary Anne Empey, July 27th. It was an easy delivery as deliveries go and everybody is healthy. She is already starting out to be pleasant, mom only had to endure 10 hours of labor from very beginning to complete end! Emily looks great, Justin and I were impressed anyway and she seems to still have some energy left! Mary was due 08-08-08, but decided to come in time to keep her mommy sane. :) She is 5 lbs. 15 oz. , 20 inches long and has just a little bit of brown hair.
Pictures will be arriving, trust me! Congratulations Will and Emily!! I love you!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

WOW!! What a great surprise to read that Emily had her baby. Goes to show you what you miss when you have a few days off. How exciting. Hey, thanks for swapping days last week. We had surprise visits from 3 of our girls and their little ones. Way fun!!

Emily Empey said...

OH Kristin you are soooo sweet!! thanks for th epost and i love ya!!! she is soo cute!