Well as you may or may not know, our dear, sweet, Lucy is growing up (if you know what I mean) and apparently like many females this is giving her a bad attitude..... I came home from work on Sat. and Justin informed me that Lucy would not play fetch with him, so I preceded to go in the backyard and attempt to play with Lucy. She played just fine, very well, and was quite excited to do so. We came in the house and Justin threw for her again, she retrieved her dummy once for him. I tried and she did it just fine. Justin tried one more time and she would only go get it after I told her to. This went on for a few days and Justin has decided that she doesn't like him and that I need to start training Lucy! :) So, he's been bribing her with food and lots of belly rubs, it's quite cute. Even though I feel bad for Justin, I've loved being the favorite! ;)
Then on Mon. our tax guy called us and told us that we have to PAY taxes!
But the good news is that he goes back to work next week. And he took Lucy out on Wed. and she performed very well for him, so that is a good sign! Yeah, always end on a happy note!
1 comment:
Poor guy. It does sound like a rough week. But you're right, at least it has so far ended well. :) I hope things will get better!
Post a Comment