Sunday, March 9, 2008

Floors are done!

Well, Finally the hardwood floors are finished, although they have a bunch of work left. They took over a week to dry and were only suppose to take only 3 days, so now we still need to put our house back together. There are a couple of unsmooth places that Justin is going to sand by hand, but they are a lot shinier now and aren't all scratched up!
The only other news is that we went out to lunch at Olive Garden with my Mom a few weeks ago and Justin put his name into a drawing and he won a second place prize of a whole basket of Italian goodies. It had some pastas, oils, breadsticks and a bunch of stuff that we will probably only use to decorate our italian style kitchen with, but it was still pretty cool that he won!
I still am not working with a fully functioning house, i.e. no computer plugged in or room to work with, so I will post pic.s as soon as it is all put together!

3 comments:

stevie kay said...

Yay for finally getting the floors done!

jeff and alli said...

Oh I love winning stuff, even if it is just a cheap toy, it is still fun so congrats.

Lynette said...

HEY! I didn't know you have a blog! It's way cute! I'm sorry about your hubby with the lay off; I hate that. OH yah, and I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry I missed your birthday! Happy VERY belated b-day. Sorry, I'll try to remember better next year. Hope it was a good one! Man, I'm so bad at keeping in touch with everyone. Anyway, how fun that you got your place fixed up! We definitely know what that feels like...I'm not sure I care to redue anything else though lol.