This year Hailey wanted to be a WITCH! I was surprised, since she is ALL ABOUT THE PRINCESSES. Pleasantly so, since Halloween IS about SCARY after all!
I tried to find the perfect outfit for Miss Avery's 1st Halloween and struggled. I did find a lamb outfit, kind of on accident and Hailey really wanted her sister to be the lamb, so that is what she was. Cuddly and warm! :)
On another note, I have noticed a strong decline in the number of homes who pass out candy on Halloween. It makes for a longer walk for the little ones and it isn't quite as thrilling as Halloween was when I was little. I know it is due to the rise in Trunk-or-Treats and the fact that we can't trust our world anymore. But it would be nice if we could still know our neighbors well enough to trust the piece of candy they hand to our child, whom we are accompanying! Poor children!
And thus we have a painted Minnie Mouse (or the best Mom could do).





No comments:
Post a Comment