Sunday, January 26, 2014

The Holidays 2013

I can not locate the December - January photos..... I will keep looking.

It was of course Miss Avery's 1st Thanksgiving and 1st Christmas.
Hailey got super spoiled, even though I tried to cut some ideas out. I start collecting a few months early to off-set some cost, but then we just end up getting things she asks for at Christmas time, and it's just bad.
Hailey starts asking for a tree, the second she sees other people putting theirs up, but since we get a fresh tree, that doesn't work so well. I have to help her beg Justin let us get one a few weeks before Christmas, however this year, I think I have finally learned that we need to wait a little longer, cuz the last couple years they have been fried before the big day! We always do our morning opening up each other's gifts at home, then head to Grandma's house to open with my side, then head to Pocatello to Justin's parents. We have decided this will be the last year of that. Since we have 2 children now and Hailey is old enough to want to play with her new toys, we aren't going to make her spend her Christmas traveling. From now on, I think we are going to let Grandparents come to us!

No comments: