Hailey is a great BIG SISTER!! She loves holding her sister, getting burp rags and even throwing diapers away for me. She gets me diapers and is great at getting wipes. She "babysits" for me: she watches Avery while I run into another room. She keeps the dogs away from her and wants to help bathe her.
Of course she is too helpful sometimes: getting diapers when I don't need them, trying to push her in the swing when it's already going. She did bring her to me twice one week. Luckily after explaining that that was not the best idea, she hasn't done it again! And every once in a while, she doesn't want to help or says, "Why do I have to do everything?" all exasperated like, it's cute. I try not to ask her to do too many things because she IS NOT the mom and needs to be a kid, but needs to help around the house too, I think I do well finding a happy medium there (patting my self on the back again).
All in all, I love her and she's great!
No comments:
Post a Comment