So, we of course ran Hunt Tests again this year, I simply haven't gotten around to blogging about them. They ran from April to June. Lucy couldn't run 2 due to being in heat and Fire only needed 1 pass to recieve her title, so Cougar did most of the running. I enjoy going to hunt tests because it seems that's the only time I get to go "camping" each year.
Lucy got 2 master passes, which brings her total to 3 out of 5. Cougar got 2 master passes, so he now has 2 out of 5. Fire passed her test which finished her Junior title off, so she was done real quick.
Justin was the Hunt Test Chairman for the Eastern Idaho Retriver Club this year; he was in charge of our local club's test. I was glad when that was over; he has been on the phone more this year than the whole time I've known him combined I think!
It went really well and was beautifully set in Island Park.
*These are the only pictures on this computer, so I'll add more later when I have time and am on the other one.*
These are all of Cougar at a Utah test. Notice Justin's hoodie; yup I got him pretty cool custom TOP GUN RETRIEVERZ gear for his birthday! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment