Friday, June 24, 2011

Hailey's 1st Birthday Party!

I made this announcement for Hailey's 1st Birthday party-


YAY! I'm 1!!!

Of course Mommy had to record the moment and take a few pictures of her precious Birthday Girl!!




We had a party with cake and ice cream at a park near our house with some family and a few others who LOVE Hailey!



The cake for everyone-



Hailey's cake-

Yup, I made the cakes! With the help of a couple super friends, of course!


"Happy Birthday to youuu!"


She wasn't messy. We aren't sure exactly what she thought; she did seem to like the dots.

She showed everyone just a couple steps.

She opened the presents that everyone gave her; she loved them all. She was very spoiled!

4 comments:

tash said...

the cakes are WAY cute. i love the dots.
She's getting big.

JoshandMegs said...

Happy Birthday, Hailey! :) Cute cake! Abigail wasn't interested in the cupcakes on her first birthday either, which kind of made me happy ;)
It's nice you were able to do it outside :)

Jon, Kristin, and the kiddos said...

She looks like such a big girl standing up on the couch! It's crazy how fast the last year has gone. She is one adorable girl! Great job on the cakes too! They turned out wonderfully.

Abe n Linz said...

I use a pentax k-x. I think it's the lens results that you are really liking though. It's a fixed pentax 50 1.8. Thanks for liking my pictures. Good luck deciding on a camera.