Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Easter

Easter was pretty usual. We went to church, BUT this time we got to put our daughter in her 1st Easter dress! Her Daddy picked it out actually, and she looked beautiful! After church, was Easter baskets - Hailey got a couple of cute stuffed animals because the Easter Bunny knows she shouldn't eat candy yet! :)








Then we went to Pocatello to eat Easter dinner with Justin's parents and Hailey got more Easter gifts! A few outfits, a toy, and a bunch of eggs!






Then back to my Mom's house for an egg hunt, where Hailey (and we) got an Easter gift from Grandma.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





Saturday night, we tried to dye eggs too, BUT yah.....I knew we didn't want to deal with a big mess, so I thought I could keep it low key with those dye filled sticks that look like q-tips. I only boiled a half dozen eggs, cuz the 2 1/2 of us don't need too many. I tried to help Hailey, but she only wanted to hold the eggs, not write on them, so I colored 4 eggs, then went to get Justin to come do his 2. When we came back, COUGAR was licking his chops and it smelled like sulfer....YUP, the stupid dog ate the freshly colored eggs off the counter, SHELL and ALL!! So, we colored the remaining 2 eggs and those were our Easter eggs! :)

1 comment:

tash said...

I like her dress.