Sunday, January 2, 2011

What is ALL this?!?!?!

or I suppose I asked, "Why am I buying this stuff ALREADY?!?!?"

My Baby isn't much of a baby anymore!! Before we know it, she's going to be a toddler!!! She is NOT suppose to have 2 teeth already, be crawling, be standing on her own -holding onto to stuff, eating baby food or starting to use sippy cups!!!! WHAT!?!?!?

The 2 teeth- which she isn't very cooperative about letting people see. You have to make her smile and to catch a massive grin with a camera is difficult.
(Don't hate me, but the only way we know she has a new tooth, is by it simply popping up and maybe a runny nose! She maybe gets a tiny bit grumpy, but nothing that would have us thinking, "Oh, she must be teething!")

Yum! I just discovered she doesn't like green beans, but everything else she has had so far is A-okay!
"Yup, I'm crawling!" She is pretty slow about it and only takes a few "steps," but she does crawl now.

That's all I had to say!

2 comments:

tash said...

Horray for crawling! I'm sending mom home with the baby gate so she doesn't fall down the stairs.

jeff and alli said...

Cute pics & I like the ones below too. She is growing up so fast!