Monday, December 6, 2010
Or Not........
I finally downloaded more videos from my flip (thanks Sausha and P - Happy graduation to me) onto my comp. and went through all of them to decide which ones I felt were "blog-worthy" and made a post yesterday announcing that I was finally going to put up Hailey videos....but 2 hours later, I decided I would just have to add one every once in a while....and last night when I went to bed (I read that I could save it and come back after it had downloaded) I thought, hmmm maybe I won't be putting any videos up.....and I just checked now, (36+ hours later) and it's STILL uploading, hahaaa haaaa, whatever, that's RIDICULOUS!!! I've told you all I'm incapable of putting vidoes on my blog and now I have a stronger conviction than EVER of that statement!! The video's not 30 min. or anything, it's 1 min. 21 sec....what's wrong with that?! I still can't figure out how I made that one work a few posts back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
try uploading to you tube then embedding the video. MUCH faster :-)
you need to upload it to youtube first...do you have windows live writer...it's a really cool tool that helps with the blog. You probably have it and don't know it...you can do videos easier through it.
I don't know anything about YouTube, sorry! I don't know what embedding means and no, I don't have that writer program.
Post a Comment