When we lived on Ironwood, from when I was 7-19, we had fantastic neighbors!! I could tell stories and stories and stories, but we would all be here all day, so just believe me that it was a great neighborhood at the time to grow up and live in! Of course, everyone has since moved on, whether it be for work, a larger home (for a larger family), or whatever reason...we still keep in touch, but of course it's not the same. Well, since Wally and Cathy were in town from the east, my Mom organized a (former) neighborhood gathering and it was GREAT!!

I can't believe I use to babysit these two!

Pretty sure she wasn't much bigger than the one she's holding when we moved away!



Grandpa Wally!

It was SOO good to see everyone and spend an afternoon with them sharing stories and catching up! A wonderful day! Most of us were much closer with each other than with our own extended families because of the distances, so they were and still are loved as family.
5 comments:
I think that is so wonderful. I hope we live in a neighborhood comme ca some day.
That is really nice and wonderful that you had such great neighbors. I hope one day to live in a neighborhood where we can all be friends with one another and make great memories.
I have good memories of our old neighborhood as well! It was a lot of fun growing up with so many of us so close in age.
That is awesome! Fun pics! Where was Ashton? Did he not come with his parents? thats so fun you were all able to get together!
Ashton has to work, so he did that, but was ticked that his parents got to meet Hailey before he did!
Post a Comment