Thursday, August 19, 2010

Guess what Kristin's excited about!?!?

I just weighed myself and found that I am only 3 lbs. above my pre-pregnancy weight! But I figure with the extra food supply I'm carrying around for Hailey, I'm basically almost at my pre-prego weight, YAY!! The even more exciting news is that just a couple months before I got pregnant, I started eating a little more healthy and slightly lesser portions, so I had lost a couple pounds before I got prego. So, to me, this means I might just have the ability to keep losing and possibly get to where I want to be!! But still, I'm currently a few pounds less than I had been hanging out at for a while before this last year!!
My goal (wishful thinking) was that I could do it in 2 months and it's been 2 months and 2 days and I only have like a pound to go! I was just happy, that's all! :)

6 comments:

Amy said...

Way to go Kristin! That is awesome!!

Jon, Kristin, and the kiddos said...

Congratulations and great job Kristin!!! Keep up the good work! I'm happy for you.

Emily Empey said...

wahoo!!! Good job!!

Angel said...

That is so exciting. I bet if you start coming to my Zumba class next month you will definitely get you to where you want to be. Its a killer. ;)

jeff and alli said...

Great job and what a good feeling.

tash said...

Awesome, way to go!