The title pretty much explains it! Hailey was 3 days old for Justin's 1st Father's Day, so the extent of the day was me getting a picture of him holding her! :)
I would however like to say that I am very excited to have Justin be the father of my children. Growing up, I didn't have the opportunity to have my father in my home and so I have always wanted for my children a worthy priesthood holder in my childrens' home and now I can have that for them!! I know that he will not only fill the role of gospel educator (he is WAY smarter than I about those things), but he will make sure they get lots of outdoor experiences and are raised to be respectful and hard working people. I also believe that he will support them in their desires the best he can, another trait I have looked for in a Father to my children.- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
On another note....Father's Day also happened to be the day of one of the last Hunt Tests of the year and since Lucy had earned 3 legs of her Senior this year, we decided that Justin should run her up to Butte, MT and gamble on her getting her last leg to earn her Senior Title. It wasn't even much of a gamble; she did GREAT, got her 4th Senior pass and earned her 'SH' on the end of her name! Our 1st Senior Hunter! I'm sure Justin was a proud papa of his 1st baby girl and was proud of himself to train a senior hunter! He works very hard and very often with those dogs to make a business for us and extra income and he does extremely well at it! Good job hun and good job Lucy!! Love you both!
3 comments:
Oh so cute!! Kristin she looks JUST like you! Congrats, how is the recovery going?
Thanks! Recovery took a little over a week, but doing great now and my body has bounced back better than I hoped for, so I'm happy!
Congrats on the SH and your sweet little girl. She is lucky to have a great father and mother.
Post a Comment