Thursday, July 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom!!

Today is my Mom's Birthday! Happy Birthday to her!!
I would like to take this opportunity to say how grateful I have been for her since Hailey has arrived (and even before)! She helped me make a bunch of sewing projects to get ready for the little one. Shortly before Hailey was born, her and Wendy came over and cleaned my house! Then they were there the whole time with me while I was awaiting the stubborn one, so I would never be bored/alone.
After Hailey arrived, she let me come to her house after the first night when I only got 90 minutes of sleep, to help me get up with the baby, so I could get caught up a little. She made us like a week's worth of dinners and bought us paper plates, so I wouldn't have to do dishes. She has already babysat a few times, so I could run errands and so Justin and I could continue our (shorter) date nights! She also got me a whole bunch of super sweet laundry items to help get stains out of the little ones clothes (so, so far, nothing has gotten ruined!). She is still helping out. I just went to her house last weekend to have only nap #2 since Hailey arrived. She has been wonderful helping me out at this time and I SUPER appreciate it!! So, thanks Mom and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

2 comments:

Jenkins Family said...

Moms are the BEST help with new babies!!

Grandpa and Grandma B. said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, BARB!
Deb & Gary