I fell in LOVE with this fabric a couple of years ago when I first saw it and decided I would hope it was still around when I had a baby. I also TOTALLY love pink and brown polka dots as well as hot pink and lime green together, but since I wanted a nursery that would fit a boy or girl and that Justin would like, I stuck with this fabric for our babies' nursery theme. It is called Jungle Babies and it is the CUTEST jungle nursery print I could find!!
I made this fleece throw to throw over our glider that will be acting as the rocking chair. Gunnar helped me make it (Well he tried, I had to prevent him from helping me.). He thought it was for him for a minute, but I think he is starting to realize that he is losing his spot as the "oldest child." We don't think he is going to be very happy with us when Baby first comes home, but we are pretty sure that he will become her biggest protector!
No comments:
Post a Comment